- 1 Which part of Phuket is best for families?
- 2 Is Phuket good for families?
- 3 Where in Thailand is best for families?
- 4 What is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 5 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 6 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 7 Is Phuket dangerous to visit?
- 8 Is Patong good for families?
- 9 What is the best time of year to go to Phuket?
- 10 Is Phuket or Pattaya better?
- 11 What is the best airline to fly in Thailand?
- 12 How much money do I need for 10 days in Thailand?
- 13 Where do celebrities stay in Phuket?
- 14 Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
- 15 Is Karon Beach better than Patong?
Which part of Phuket is best for families?
Kamala is our choice of the best place to stay in Phuket for families. It’s also good for other travellers as well but families are going to especially appreciate the quieter beach town that still has many eating options and other services that you need. It’s our personal favourite area in Phuket.
Is Phuket good for families?
Phuket is an ideal destination to travel with your family. It has an enormous number of choices for sightseeing, loads of cultural attractions, plenty of beaches, shopping avenues and kid friendly activities.
Where in Thailand is best for families?
- Prachuap Khiri Khan. Located between Southern Thailand and Bangkok, Prachuap Khiri Khan is perhaps most famous for the seaside town of Hua Hin.
- Bangkok. There are so many fantastic things for children to enjoy in bustling Bangkok.
- Chiang Mai.
- Chiang Rai.
- Nakhon Ratchasima.
What is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- 1 For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- 2 For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- 3 For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- 4 For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- 5 For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
- 6 For Easy Airport Access: Mai Khao Beach.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
10 Best Beaches in Phuket
- Kata Noi Beach.
- Ya Nui Beach.
- Surin Beach.
- Paradise Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Bangtao Beach.
- Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
Is Phuket dangerous to visit?
Majority of the time, Phuket is a pretty safe place to visit but most of the really harmful situations arise out of the heavy-handed nature of some of the scams and ripped off tourists all ignited under the duress of Thailand heat, a few drinks and a deal gone bad.
Is Patong good for families?
Phuket Family Hotels – Tips & Advice
(When is the best time to visit Phuket?) Kata Beach and Karon Beach are two wonderful beach towns that have a very family friendly vibe and beautiful sandy beaches. Patong is the main tourist town in Phuket. It has a seedy feel in parts but is not terrible.
What is the best time of year to go to Phuket?
Most travellers consider November to February the best time to visit Phuket, when days are mostly sunny and dry – ideal if you’re planning to spend lots of time on the beach. The wet season runs from May to October, when the south-west monsoon brings higher levels of rainfall and humidity.
Is Phuket or Pattaya better?
Phuket has an edge though, the sheer volume and variety of things to experience on the island will boggle your mind. So if you are ever caught between choosing the two, Phuket should be your clear choice. If you are short on time, want to see beaches and enjoy the nightlife of Thailand, then Pattaya is a good bet.
What is the best airline to fly in Thailand?
The Best Airlines for Domestic Flights in Thailand
- Thai Airways. Thai Airways, named the World’s Best Economy Class Airline in 2017 by Skytrax, is the flag carrier of Thailand with 22,000 employees.
- Thai Smile.
- Bangkok Airways.
How much money do I need for 10 days in Thailand?
The total budget needed for 10 day holiday in Thailand, inclusive of accommodation, activities, internal transportation and food = £902. The only other expenses you will have will be souvenirs and your return flight from Bangkok.
Where do celebrities stay in Phuket?
Inside luxe celebrity playground Sri Panwa Resort, Phuket.
Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
In the North of Phuket to Phangnga, you can find dazzling displays of Thailand’s best such as Natai Beach along with the most exclusive and unspoilt private beaches. Mai Khao Beach near the airport is a fabulous 10 km long stretch of pure soft white sand with 5-6 very nice 5 Star Resorts along it.
Is Karon Beach better than Patong?
While Karon is more quiet and peaceful compared to its neighbor Patong, there are still plenty of things to do in Karon, and below we have listed what we think are the top ten things to do in Karon.