- 1 Which part of Bali is best for families?
- 2 Is Seminyak good for families?
- 3 What is the best area to stay in Seminyak?
- 4 What is there to do in Seminyak for kids?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 What is the best area in Bali to stay?
- 7 Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
- 8 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
- 9 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 10 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 11 Where is the main strip in Seminyak?
- 12 Where is eat street in Seminyak?
- 13 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 14 Is Bali suitable for toddlers?
- 15 Is Kuta good for families?
Which part of Bali is best for families?
The Bukit Peninsula, with its family-friendly Balangan Beach, is a 25-minute drive away. Balangan Beach is one of Bali’s best family-friendly spots. Flop-and-drop resorts with everything from kids’ clubs to waterslides ensure you won’t want to leave this upscale beachside area in Bali’s south.
Is Seminyak good for families?
Seminyak. Seminyak is an increasingly popular beach area to stay just up the road from Legian. It is known for being a bit fancier (and pricier) and is a great option if you are looking for the best family villas in Bali – many of these are here. It’s a nice area.
What is the best area to stay in Seminyak?
W Hotel Seminyak – The Best Luxury Resort In Seminyak
In the heart of Bali’s famous Seminyak beach area, tucked down a bamboo-lined lane, lies the chic W Bali. Part of the Marriott brand of hotels, the 229 room W Bali is a mix of big city sophistication and traditional Balinese hospitality.
What is there to do in Seminyak for kids?
Top 15 things to do with kids in Seminyak (and surrounds)
- Cooking Class.
- Sundays at Ku De Ta.
- Host a ‘Purti Siren’ party.
- Get a family-friendly spa treatment.
- Waterbom Park.
- Go to the movies.
- Bali Safari & Marine Park.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the best area in Bali to stay?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
6 дней назад
Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
There are really good places to stay, usually at Legian and that is 5 minutes from Kuta, or in Kuta itself. It all depends on what you want. Seminyak is the higher end with higher end restaurants and a lot of embassies. It costs a lot more but you get what you pay for.
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
If you are looking for a good nightlife with a bit to do during the day then it is Seminyak. If you are looking for more family activities with resorts then it is Nusa Dua. Personally, I would choose Nusa Dua over Seminyak as it has a better beach, better restaurants but the nightlife is quiet.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
First time in Bali? Which area should I stay?
- Kuta – ideal for young singles.
- Legian – ideal for young families.
- Seminyak & Petitenget – ideal for families, groups, and couples.
- Canggu – for families and singles.
- Nusa Dua & Uluwatu – for honeymoons, weddings, couples, and surfers.
- Sanur – suitable for the older generation.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
Where is the main strip in Seminyak?
Jalan Kayu Ayu (otherwise known as Laksmana) is one of the main streets in Seminyak lined with restaurants and boutique shops. It’s more inland and not right near the beach.
Where is eat street in Seminyak?
Everyone knows this street as Eat Street but very few people actually know the real name; Jalan Kayu Aya. The street runs about 2 kms and begins at the restaurant Cornerhouse and ends right up the top at the Petitenget area where it turns into the Batu belig district.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
While there are a handful of homestays and budget rentals, Nusa Dua is notoriously the most expensive area in all of Bali, with prices that easily rival other expensive tropical destinations like Hawaii or Tahiti.
Is Bali suitable for toddlers?
Bali is a great destination for families with plenty to see and do. The Balinese love children and most accommodation is well suited to families. Some areas are better suited to families due to the beach conditions, traffic and other factors, asking on the forum for advice about where to stay is advisable.
Is Kuta good for families?
Kuta also has a good selection of budget and mid-range accommodation for families. However, Kuta is known as the party capital of the island, so may not be the best place in Bali for families with young children.