- 1 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 2 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
- 3 Which is better Kuta or Nusa Dua?
- 4 Is Nusa Dua quiet?
- 5 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 6 How many days do you need for Bali?
- 7 Which side of Bali is best?
- 8 Which part of Bali is the best to stay in?
- 9 Which is better Ubud or Seminyak?
- 10 How far is Nusa Dua to Seminyak?
- 11 How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
- 12 Is Kuta worth visiting?
- 13 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 14 How far is Nusa Dua from the airport?
- 15 Is Denpasar worth visiting?
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
While there are a handful of homestays and budget rentals, Nusa Dua is notoriously the most expensive area in all of Bali, with prices that easily rival other expensive tropical destinations like Hawaii or Tahiti.
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
If you are looking for a good nightlife with a bit to do during the day then it is Seminyak. If you are looking for more family activities with resorts then it is Nusa Dua. Personally, I would choose Nusa Dua over Seminyak as it has a better beach, better restaurants but the nightlife is quiet.
Which is better Kuta or Nusa Dua?
Nusa Dua is prob a luxury retreat kinda vibe (and a little separated from the main tourist area), Kuta is a party, young person, cheaper fun, beach party kinda vibe, Seminyak is a more luxurious holidaying experience, with clothes shopping, and nicer hotels, restaurants, and quieter beaches.
Is Nusa Dua quiet?
Nusa Dua is quiet and secluded. It is predominantly luxury hotels, beaches, and a small shopping center. The beaches are less crowded here, except for Pandawa Beach which attracts the crowds but is a stunning beach. If you want to relax in 5 star accommodation you will love it here.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach
This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
How many days do you need for Bali?
First Time To Bali? However, this Bali travel guide is for first timers and I recommend you allow one or two weeks of holiday. 10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you‘ve come from far.
Which side of Bali is best?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
- East Coast of Bali.
- Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida.
- Gili Islands. Many understandably add a side-trip to these three idyllic droplets of turquoise waters and bleached-white sands off the coast of neighboring Lombok island.
Which part of Bali is the best to stay in?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Which is better Ubud or Seminyak?
While Seminyak has great villas, Ubud is a more interesting place. Plenty to potter about and explore, you won’t be bored and it’s worth the drive from the airport. If you’re looking for luxury hotels check out the Intercontinental Bali while you’re there,we found it’s central location very convenient.
How far is Nusa Dua to Seminyak?
The distance between Nusa Dua and Seminyak is 14 km.
How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
A recent recorded road journey was 21.88 miles or 35.21 kilometers. The distance from Nusa Dua Indonesia to Ubud Indonesia is of course very much subject to the route you take and type of distance required.
Is Kuta worth visiting?
Kuta beach is the tourist mecca of Bali. In my opinion, Kuta Beach is not worth visiting. It’s a good place to start and end your trip as it is close to the airport but, unless you really want to do some hardcore drinking, there is no reason to visit Kuta beach.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
How far is Nusa Dua from the airport?
It is 25 kilometers between Denpasar Airport and Nusa Dua. You can get to your hotel by shuttle bus, local minibuses called bemo, and taxi.
Is Denpasar worth visiting?
Overview. Denpasar may be the capital but it’s not the capital of tourism. Most tourists do not go to here, as it is not promoted as a place to visit and it may not have the wide variety of tourist attractions as other places. But it is a city rich in culture, temples, local activity, markets and indonesian food.