- 1 What is the best hotel to stay at in NYC?
- 2 What is the best area to stay when visiting New York?
- 3 What is the average cost of a hotel room in New York City?
- 4 How can I stay in NYC for cheap?
- 5 What hotel do the Kardashians stay at in New York?
- 6 Can hotels decorate rooms?
- 7 Where should I avoid in NYC?
- 8 Is it cheaper to take a taxi or Uber in NYC?
- 9 What is the most dangerous part of New York City?
- 10 How much is it to stay a night at a hotel?
- 11 What is the cheapest month to visit New York?
- 12 How much should I budget for a trip to New York?
- 13 How much is a room in New York?
- 14 How can I get to New York for cheap?
What is the best hotel to stay at in NYC?
2020 Readers’ Choice Awards: The Top Hotels in New York City
- The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel. $$$ | Gold List 2018, 2019 Readers’ Choice Awards 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
- The Chatwal, A Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City.
- 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge.
- The Peninsula New York.
- The Standard, East Village.
- The James New York – SoHo.
- Archer Hotel New York.
- The Lowell.
What is the best area to stay when visiting New York?
For first-timers: Midtown
Midtown is the right place to stay for you if this is your first time in New York, you want to see a lot of sights in the shortest time possible, and you want to avoid long travel times. This part of town is perfect for about 90% of New York visitors.
What is the average cost of a hotel room in New York City?
Average Daily Costs
The average price for one person for accommodation in New York City is $137. For two people sharing a typical double-occupancy hotel room, the average price for a hotel room in New York City is $275.
How can I stay in NYC for cheap?
TripAdvisor’s Top 10 Rated Budget Accommodations in NYC.
- Here are some suggestions:
- Consider Couch Surfing!
- Opt for a hostel rather than a hotel.
- Utilize discount websites such as Living Social.
- Stay in a bed and breakfast.
- Roomorama is another great tool for finding accommodation.
- Join a loyalty program!
What hotel do the Kardashians stay at in New York?
The Mercer Hotel
Many a Kardashian-Jenner family affair has taken place at The Mercer, throughout the years. Just Google “Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Mercer Hotel” or “Kanye and Kim Mercer Hotel” for paparazzi photography proof.
Can hotels decorate rooms?
Lots of people enjoy going away for special occasions such as anniversaries and birthdays, and some hotels can make their experience even better by decorating rooms for those days. If a person does not want decorations, they can ask for a card and some flowers to be put in their room.
Where should I avoid in NYC?
Here are the 10 most risky NYC neighborhoods
- Brooklyn Heights, Boerum Hill, Dumbo.
- Chelsea and Hell’s Kitchen.
- Fort Green and Clinton Hill.
- Flatiron and Gramercy.
- Hunts Point.
Is it cheaper to take a taxi or Uber in NYC?
The cheaper option for a specific journey also depends on the distance to travel. Uber appears more expensive for prices below 35 dollars and begins to become cheaper only after that threshold. In other words, generally speaking and for short-range trips, a taxi is more affordable.
What is the most dangerous part of New York City?
The worst neighborhoods and districts in Unsafe Areas in New York are:
- Long wood. A neighborhood in the Bronx, with population of 33,198 people.
- Fort Greene. A Brooklyn neighborhood of 23,886 people.
- Brooklyn Heights, Boerum Hill & Dumbo.
How much is it to stay a night at a hotel?
The average cost of a hotel room, determined by surveying 100 hotels in U.S. cities, is $177.36 per night as of 2016. I triangulated data to determine that the rate for 2017 is $245.80 per night.
What is the cheapest month to visit New York?
The best time to visit New York City is from April to June and September to early November when the weather is warm and pleasant but the tourist crowds are not overwhelming. The cheapest time to visit New York is on weekends from mid-January to the end of February.
How much should I budget for a trip to New York?
How much money should you budget for a week trip to New York City?
|Tight Budget||Average budget|
|Housing||from $630 to $700||from $910 to $1400|
|Transportation||aprox. $94||from $170 to $185|
|Meals||from $275 to $460||from $460 to $650|
|Tours||aprox. $240||from $330 to $650|
How much is a room in New York?
In fact, the overall average for a room in Manhattan clocked in at $1,493/month, compared to $1,066/month in Brooklyn, $927/month in Queens, and $810/month in the Bronx. (There wasn’t enough data to collect for Staten Island.)
How can I get to New York for cheap?
New York City
- Budget Hotels. Enjoy a glimpse of the good life in the city’s elegant Gramercy Park neighborhood.
- Inexpensive Fun. Discounted Museums and Attractions.
- Save on Show Biz.
- Take it Outside.
- Free Walking Tours.
- Cheap Eats.
- Getting Around.