- 1 How far is movie world from Surfers Paradise?
- 2 How do you get to movie world from Gold Coast?
- 3 What suburb is movie world in?
- 4 How much does a movie world ticket cost?
- 5 Can I take food into movie world?
- 6 What is the best theme park in Gold Coast?
- 7 Can I wear thongs to movie world?
- 8 Do Movie World tickets include rides?
- 9 How far is movie world from Brisbane?
- 10 What’s better Movie World or Dreamworld?
- 11 Which Gold Coast theme park is best for adults?
- 12 Which theme park is best for adults?
- 13 How much is Seaworld Gold Coast Tickets?
- 14 Does Movie World Open in the rain?
- 15 What is Paradise Country Park?
How far is movie world from Surfers Paradise?
The distance between Surfers Paradise and Movie World is 16 km.
How do you get to movie world from Gold Coast?
From the Gold Coast:
To get to Warner Bros. Movie World catch a tram, bus or train to Helensvale station and transfer to bus route TX7.
What suburb is movie world in?
Movie World is located in Oxenford on the Gold Coast, Queensland, approximately 20 km (13 miles) from Surfers Paradise. It is part of a 154-hectare (380.5-acre) precinct that includes three other Village properties: Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast, Australian Outback Spectacular and Paradise Country.
How much does a movie world ticket cost?
Movie World – valued at $42! 1 entry to Carnivale at Sea World – valued at $42! Save time at the gate! Now you can add your Pass photo online.
Can I take food into movie world?
Movie World? You are not permitted to bring in food and drink including eskies and coolers.
What is the best theme park in Gold Coast?
22 Best Gold Coast Theme Parks
- 1 – Dreamworld. Australia’s biggest theme park, Dreamworld is a theme park and zoo with over 40 rides and attractions.
- 2 – WhiteWater World.
- 3 – Warner Bros.
- 4 – Sea World.
- 5 – Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast.
- 6 – Australian Outback Spectacular.
- 7 – Paradise Country.
- 8 – SlingShot & Vomatron Fun Park.
Can I wear thongs to movie world?
Movie World tip, for those of you who wear glasses, go in contact lenses. Now, if you are wearing flip flops (thongs) you have to remove them on some rides (Arkham Asylum), however bare feet are not allowed.
Do Movie World tickets include rides?
Movie World, Sea World or Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast (“the Parks”) entitles admission during normal advertised operating hours and covers all rides, shows and attractions (you must pay independently for all food, beverage and merchandise) BUT EXCLUDES those items set out above as exclusions to Admission Passes.
How far is movie world from Brisbane?
The distance between Brisbane and Movie World is 56 km. The road distance is 60.5 km.
What’s better Movie World or Dreamworld?
Movieworld wins by a mile, especially if you like coasters. Dreamworld has no theme and is really getting old. Movieworld has a couple of new rides, and they’re really fun. A few new areas since I was last there 6 years ago.
Which Gold Coast theme park is best for adults?
7 Best Theme Parks on the Gold Coast
- Warner Bros. Movie World.
- Dreamworld. Dreamworld is one of the biggest and best theme parks on the Gold Coast and is usually a favourite with families for its plethora of rides and attractions that cater to all ages.
- Australian Outback Spectacular.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- iFly Gold Coast.
Which theme park is best for adults?
Whether you’re in search of an adrenaline rush or exciting experiences, don’t pass up an opportunity to visit the 6 best Orlando theme parks for adults.
- 1. Walt Disney World Theme Parks.
- Universal Orlando Resort.
- Busch Gardens Tampa.
- Discovery Cove.
How much is Seaworld Gold Coast Tickets?
Experience over 120 rides, slides, shows, attractions, experiences and more with the Village Roadshow One Pass. With 12 months unlimited entry for $0.64 per day. 12 months unlimited entry from first visit.
Does Movie World Open in the rain?
It rarely rains all day and the rides reopen quickly once the tracks dry. And that’s usually relatively quickly given the temperature!
What is Paradise Country Park?
An Authentic Aussie Farm Experience
Discover Australia’s unique wildlife, gorgeous farm animals and amazing Australiana Shows at this must see Gold Coast Destination – Paradise Country.