- 1 What hotel did the Kardashians stay in New York?
- 2 How far is the Wellington Hotel from Times Square?
- 3 Where is the best area to stay in NYC?
- 4 Where should you not stay in NYC?
- 5 What is the ghetto in New York?
- 6 What is the most famous hotel in New York?
- 7 What should I avoid in NYC?
- 8 What is the most dangerous area in New York City?
- 9 How many days do you need in New York?
- 10 Why is Staten Island so bad?
- 11 Is Queens New York ghetto?
- 12 What is the best month to visit New York City?
What hotel did the Kardashians stay in New York?
Gansevoort Park Hotel/Kim Kardashian.
How far is the Wellington Hotel from Times Square?
A free breakfast buffet with hot items, impressively big rooms, and a small fitness center make the 92-room Wingate a great choice in the Garment District (the hotel is a 10-minute walk from Times Square and the Empire State Building).
Where is the best area to stay in NYC?
The 9 Best Neighborhoods in NYC for Tourists
- Upper West Side.
- Upper East Side.
- Tribeca and SoHo.
- East Village and Bowery.
- Greenwich Village.
- Meatpacking District and Chelsea.
- Lower Manhattan and the Financial District.
Where should you not stay in NYC?
Know where not to go in New York, including Brownsville, Soundview, and much of the Bronx. Instead, stick to some of the safest neighborhoods in NYC, such as Tudor City, Carnegie Hill, Battery Park City, Beekman, Sutton Place, and Roosevelt Island.
What is the ghetto in New York?
The most ghetto neighborhood in New York City is the South Bronx. Despite having being picked up from the 80s look, it’s still very gritty and dirty. Still many shootings, murders, and stabbing as well.
What is the most famous hotel in New York?
1. The Plaza. Nothing says classic New York like the century-old Plaza Hotel, which sits majestically on the southeastern corner of Central Park.
What should I avoid in NYC?
Travel Traps: 22 Things To Avoid Doing In New York City
- Never Use a Cab. View in gallery via huffpost.com.
- Don’t Drive Yourself. View in gallery via iacpublishinglabs.com.
- Go To Time Square Once. View in gallery via hraadvisors.com.
- Don’t Block Traffic. View in gallery via stuffnobodycaresabout.com.
- Don’t Gawk.
- Ignore The Big Spots.
- Take Ferries Not Tours.
- Don’t Buy Knockoffs.
What is the most dangerous area in New York City?
For a neighborhood that houses 62,000 people, property crime covers 740 per 10,000 people; while violent crime covers 120 per 10,000.
- Brooklyn Heights, Boerum Hill & Dumbo.
- Garment District.
- Chelsea & Hell’s Kitchen.
- Ocean Hill.
- Greenwich Village & Meatpacking District.
- High bridge.
- Vinegar Hill.
How many days do you need in New York?
There are ways to make the most of the limited time travelers have in New York. You need at least three days to really see the city, though a “quick hits” tour could be done in a two day NYC itinerary.
Why is Staten Island so bad?
Staten Island gets a bad rep mostly because it was home to the largest landfill on the East Coast for many years. It is also pegged with the unfair stigma of being the playground for members of organized crime. People forget that the landfill is closed, and is now overgrown with plant life and trees.
Is Queens New York ghetto?
While there is poverty, gangs, crime and some parts of Queens that some may consider as dangerous, the borough is not viewed as bad or even as urban as boroughs like Bronx and Brooklyn, but there are two main sections of Queens that are still deep within the urban neighborhoods of New York City.
What is the best month to visit New York City?
The best time to visit New York is April to June and November and December. April to June is spring, the weather is pleasant and tourists are fewer than usual. New York is in its best festive mode in November and December with Thanksgiving followed by Christmas and New Year.