- 1 Is there any free parking in Sydney CBD?
- 2 How much is parking at the Shangri La Sydney?
- 3 Where can I park overnight in Sydney?
- 4 Where can I park in Circular Quay?
- 5 Where can I find free parking in Sydney?
- 6 How much is parking in Sydney CBD?
- 7 Where can I park my car in Sydney?
- 8 Is parking free on Sundays in Sydney?
- 9 Where can I park in Westfield Sydney?
- 10 How much is parking at Sydney Opera House?
Is there any free parking in Sydney CBD?
Most parking in the Sydney CBD is free only between 10pm and 6am, though not all of it. If you don’t move the car before 6am or put money in the meter you will get fined – I’ve seen the parking police out before at all times of the week, including 9:30pm at night on a weekday and on a Sunday afternoon.
How much is parking at the Shangri La Sydney?
Shangri–La Hotel, Sydney, is located in the historic Rocks district. It is close to Sydney’s numerous transit options. We offer Valet Car parking with unlimited entry and exit for AUD 85 per day; for cars under 2.1 meters in height and AUD 105 for vehicles over 2.1 meters in height.
Where can I park overnight in Sydney?
$50 per 24 hours
- Rydges World Square Hotel – 389 Pitt Street, Sydney.
- Meriton Suites World Tower – 95 Liverpool Street, Sydney.
- Meriton Suites Kent Street – 528 Kent Street, Sydney.
- Meriton Suites Pitt Street – 329 Pitt Street, Sydney.
- Seasons Darling Harbour – 38 Harbour Street, Sydney.
Where can I park in Circular Quay?
Wilson Parking offer affordable & secure parking at Sydney Opera House Car Park which is located at 2A Macquarie St, Sydney. With early bird, hourly, night and weekend parking, this car park will meet all of your Circular Quay and Sydney parking needs.
Where can I find free parking in Sydney?
However, if you only need to find a park for a short time, the City of Sydney has introduced free 15-minute parking in main street retail areas outside the city area. Look out for the signage outlining this option and press a button marked ‘1/4 P free with ticket’, then place the ticket on your dashboard.
How much is parking in Sydney CBD?
On-street parking rates: $7.20 per hour (Mon – Fri 8am -6pm) for 2 hours maximum. Off-peak parking rates: $3.90 per hour at all other times for 4 hours maximum. The City of Sydney has a map of the pricing of parking meters.
Where can I park my car in Sydney?
- 37 Pitt St Car Park,6-8 Underwood Street, Sydney.
- Gateway Car Park,25 Reiby Pl, Sydney.
- Overseas Passenger Terminal Car Park,130 George St, The Rocks.
- Sofitel Sydney Wentworth Car Park,61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney.
- 201 Elizabeth St Car Park,201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney.
- 71 York St Car Park,71 York Street, Sydney.
Is parking free on Sundays in Sydney?
Ticket parking rates by area
Parking meter rates vary depending on the time and location. Peak hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and off-peak hours are all other times. Sunday rates apply on public holidays.
Where can I park in Westfield Sydney?
Car. We offer a valet car parking service located at 135 King Street.
How much is parking at Sydney Opera House?
Overnight (1-3 Nights): $30.50 per 24 Hours.