- 1 How far is Surin Beach from Phuket Airport?
- 2 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 3 Where should couples stay in Phuket?
- 4 Where should I stay for a party in Phuket?
- 5 Is Surin beach nice?
- 6 Which beach is better in Phuket?
- 7 What is the best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 8 Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
- 9 Where do celebrities stay in Phuket?
- 10 Where do singles stay in Phuket?
- 11 Which is cheaper Phuket or Pattaya?
- 12 Is there a red light district in Phuket?
- 13 How much should I pay for a massage in Phuket?
- 14 How much Thai Baht do you need per day?
How far is Surin Beach from Phuket Airport?
The distance between Phuket Airport (HKT) and Surin Beach is 15 km. The road distance is 22.6 km.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
1st Time in Phuket: Where Should I Stay?
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Bangtao Beach.
- Surin Beach.
- Kamala Beach.
- Karon Beach.
- Patong Beach.
- Phuket Town.
- Rawai Beach.
Where should couples stay in Phuket?
Here is the list of our favourite romantic hotels in Phuket.
- Trisara Villas. Naithon Beach.
- Kata Rocks. Kata Beach.
- Sri Panwa. Cape Panwa.
- The Shore at Katathani. Kata Noi Beach.
- Sala Phuket Resort. Mai Khao Beach.
- Six Senses Hideaway Yao Noi. Koh Yao Noi.
- The Surin. Pansea Beach next to Surin Beach.
- Banyan Tree Phuket. Bangtao Beach.
Where should I stay for a party in Phuket?
Best Party Hotels in Patong, Kathu
- Novotel Phuket Vintage Park. Patong, Kathu, Phuket.
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort & Spa. Patong, Kathu, Phuket.
- Patong Beach Hotel. Patong, Kathu, Phuket.
- The KEE Resort & Spa. Patong, Kathu, Phuket.
- The Lantern Resorts Patong. Patong, Kathu, Phuket.
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa.
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket.
- Andakira Hotel.
Is Surin beach nice?
The quality of the water and sand always makes it one of the best beaches in Phuket. Swimming is excellent during high season as the water can be incredibly clear as you can see on the photos below (December to April), but the sea can be rough in low season.
Which beach is better in Phuket?
1. Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches of Phuket, blessed with incredibly soft white sand and bathing in clear blue waters. Surprisingly, it’s just next to the crowded Patong beach, but despite being a little heaven, it’s relatively quiet.
What is the best beach to stay at in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach. Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
In the North of Phuket to Phangnga, you can find dazzling displays of Thailand’s best such as Natai Beach along with the most exclusive and unspoilt private beaches. Mai Khao Beach near the airport is a fabulous 10 km long stretch of pure soft white sand with 5-6 very nice 5 Star Resorts along it.
Where do celebrities stay in Phuket?
Inside luxe celebrity playground Sri Panwa Resort, Phuket.
Where do singles stay in Phuket?
8 Best Phuket resorts for singles
- 1 – Avista Hideaway Resort & Spa. High season starting from: US$396 per night.
- 2 – Banyan Tree Resort.
- 3 – Bell Pool Villa Resort.
- 4 – Boathouse by Montara.
- 5 – Double Pool Villas by Banyan Tree.
- 6 – Grand Mercure Phuket Patong.
- 7 – Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort and Spa.
- 8 – La Flora Resort Patong.
Which is cheaper Phuket or Pattaya?
Regarding cost, Pattaya is just slightly cheaper than Phuket. Both cities have active nightlife full of go-go bars, discos and red-light districts, but an average night out in Pattaya would cost you less than a night out in Phuket although the difference is pretty marginal.
Is there a red light district in Phuket?
Patong arguably one of the most sleazy places in Phuket and probably south East Asia. It is where much of the sex tourism in Phuket takes place. In other words, it’s a red light district. Apart from sex workers, Patong also has more than its fair share of obnoxious drunk people, gross sex shows, taxi mafias, and drugs.
How much should I pay for a massage in Phuket?
A typical massage session lasts about 2 hours and costs 300-500 baht. A foot massage session is about 40-50 minutes and costs 300-400 baht. A massage at a 5-star hotel is naturally more expensive – the price can be triple, or more. On the beach, the fee for a massage and foot massage is around 300 baht an hour.
How much Thai Baht do you need per day?
If you’re looking to stay in Western hotels or expensive resorts, eat mostly Western food or in tourist areas, drink a lot, do a lot of tours, and fly a lot, you should budget 3,300–5,000 baht ($100–150 USD) per day.