- 1 Does Doha airport have a hotel?
- 2 Does Qatar Airways give free hotel for long layover?
- 3 Can you sleep at Doha airport?
- 4 Where can I sleep in Qatar airport?
- 5 How can I get free hotel on Qatar Airways?
- 6 What can you do in Doha airport for 8 hours?
- 7 Can I leave the airport during a layover in Qatar?
- 8 Do I need a visa for a layover in Doha?
- 9 How much is the lounge in Doha airport?
- 10 Can you shower in Doha airport?
- 11 Can you buy lounge access in Doha?
- 12 What is there to do in Doha airport at night?
- 13 How do I get free WiFi at Doha airport?
- 14 What can I buy in Doha airport?
Does Doha airport have a hotel?
Conveniently located inside the passenger terminal at Hamad International Airport and with hourly packages available, Oryx Airport Hotel offers guests a welcoming oasis of five star hospitality, and a wonderful place to relax, unwind and recharge before your next flight.
Does Qatar Airways give free hotel for long layover?
Qatar Airways and the QTA are teaming up to offer those traveling on Qatar Airways through Doha the option to stay at four- or five-star hotels on their stopover — free of charge. Hotel options include The Four Seasons, Marriott Marquis, Radisson Blu and Oryx Rotana.
Can you sleep at Doha airport?
Doha Airport offers designated Quiet Rooms, separated by gender, where tired travellers can relax and enjoy some stress-free time before their flight. There are semi-reclined lounge chairs here, but they‘re not everyone’s idea of comfortable sleeping. Locations can be found throughout airport.
Where can I sleep in Qatar airport?
Located at the main duty free area within HIA’s transit terminal, the sleep ‘n fly Sleep Lounge features a selection of sleep pods and cabins with accommodation for up to 50 adult guests and four children.
How can I get free hotel on Qatar Airways?
All it takes is three steps:
- Search for your preferred flight at qatarairways.com.
- Select flights with a minimum transit time of 12 hours in Doha.
- Once you have completed your booking at qatarairways.com, you will see the available Stopover offers on the booking confirmation page and email.
What can you do in Doha airport for 8 hours?
After snapping your obligatory selfie with the airport’s giant Teddy Bear for your Instagram, here are 10 more things to do on a layover at Doha Airport:
- Grab a bite to eat.
- Tour Doha – for free!
- Visit the desert.
- Take in the art.
- Hit the gym or spa.
Can I leave the airport during a layover in Qatar?
Can you leave Doha Airport during a layover? Yes, you can.
Do I need a visa for a layover in Doha?
No, you do not need a visa for transiting in Doha at the Hamad International Airport. You can also choose to include Doha in your travel plans as nationals of 80 countries can also enjoy visa-free entry into Qatar.
How much is the lounge in Doha airport?
Access is also permitted for all passengers with an entry fee of 200 QAR, or around 55 USD. The entry to the lounge is spacious and modern with plenty of comfy seating in a variety of configurations.
Can you shower in Doha airport?
The south and north nodes offer shower facilities with 10 or 25 minutes shower options depending on travelers’ dwell time, as well as all signature services such as table massages, facials & nail care.
Can you buy lounge access in Doha?
Yes, You can book your lounge access at Doha – Hamad International Airport for arrival, transit or departure while processing your booking. If you already have a confirmed booking with Qatar Airways you can buy lounge access online from manage booking page by clicking on the <Purchase Lounge> banner.
What is there to do in Doha airport at night?
Read more and check here first.
- Enjoy a little nap at the Oryx hotel inside the airport.
- Work, eat and drink in one of the many airport lounges.
- Vitality Wellbeing & Fitness Centre: swim & workout at the gym.
- Treat yourself with a massage.
- Enjoy the many restaurants at Doha airport.
- Shop ’til you drop.
How do I get free WiFi at Doha airport?
It’s easy to get FREE WiFi on Arrival at DOH
You will find your QR booking code on your ticket. If you arrived with any other airline you need to select [Connect using SMS]. If you select [Connect using SMS] you will need to enter the phone number of your mobile.
What can I buy in Doha airport?
From Bazaar – a self-styled “mini Souk away from the Souk” with its original arts, crafts, and souvenirs such as fine scarves and vases with classic geometric designs – to the InQ Gift Shop, which is run by Qatar’s Museums Authority and offers a range of souvenirs.