- 1 How do you get to Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel?
- 2 How much does it cost to stay at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel?
- 3 Is Tokyo Disney worth it?
- 4 How much is a Tokyo Disney vacation package?
- 5 How many days do you need for Tokyo Disneyland?
- 6 Is Tokyo Disneyland or DisneySea better?
- 7 Do they speak English at Tokyo Disneyland?
- 8 Is English spoken at Tokyo Disneyland?
- 9 What is the best time to visit Tokyo Disneyland?
- 10 Is Tokyo Disney vacation package worth it?
- 11 How do I book a Disneyland vacation in Tokyo?
- 12 How much does Tokyo Disneyland cost in US dollars?
How do you get to Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel?
– Get off at JR Shin-Urayasu Station on JR (Japan Railway) Keiyo Line / Musashino Line. Take a Tokyo Bay City Bus number 3, 11 or 23 at the South Exit Bus Terminal. It takes 10 to 15 minutes to the hotel (please pay fare).
How much does it cost to stay at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel?
Tokyo Disneyland Hotel Dining
|Cost Range||$500 – $5000+|
Is Tokyo Disney worth it?
I’ve been to Tokyo Disney and DisneySEA twice and can’t wait to visit again. It’s absolutely worth the trip if you find yourself in the area. Get your tickets and go have an amazing time. If anything, DisneySEA is where you’ll find big differences and rides that are not here in the states.
How much is a Tokyo Disney vacation package?
Prices start at about 45,000 yen for a two-day, one-night package, and move upwards from there, to over 100,000 yen, in some cases.
How many days do you need for Tokyo Disneyland?
If you have limited time in Japan, be sure to maximize the time that you have. We highly recommend going to Tokyo Disney during a non-peak time of year to help make the most out of your trip. We also feel that for most Disney fans, the ideal number of days to spend at Tokyo Disney is 4 full days.
Is Tokyo Disneyland or DisneySea better?
Tokyo DisneySea is Disney’s best theme park anywhere in the world. As for its pioneering status in the world of theme parks, that makes Disneyland more historically significant and important than Tokyo DisneySea, but it does not make it better.
Do they speak English at Tokyo Disneyland?
The most noticeable aspect during your visit is there’s little to no English in dialogue for attractions and entertainment. Almost everything is in Japanese. This includes characters speaking during parades and shows to dialogue in attractions.
Is English spoken at Tokyo Disneyland?
Also keep in mind most cast members at ticket booths, guest services, and the hotels will usually speak fluent English. Will you enjoy the rides and shows if you don’t speak Japanese? Yes.
What is the best time to visit Tokyo Disneyland?
Our 3 favorite times to visit are mid-May, early to mid-September, and early-November. If you go in mid-May, you avoid the the Golden Week crowds, get better weather than earlier in the year, and will be able to see Disney’s Easter, which is awesome.
Is Tokyo Disney vacation package worth it?
If it is your once in a lifetime trip and you are travelling during busy months – then it is absolutely worth it! As it will let you skip lines to the most popular attractions and get the dining reservation you want.
How do I book a Disneyland vacation in Tokyo?
Online reservations are available for the Tokyo Disney Resort hotels, but not all rooms are available online. If you can’t get what you want online, try calling. From the US, you must call 011-81-45-683-3333 between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm Japanese time.
How much does Tokyo Disneyland cost in US dollars?
Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo DisneySea Ticket Prices
|Ticket Type||Adult (18 years & older)||Child (Ages 4-11)|
|1-Day Passport||¥8,200 (US$76)||¥4,900 (US$45)|
|Senior Passport (Ages 65 & over)||¥7,600 (US$70)|
|1-Day Passport for Guest with Disabilities||¥6,600 (US$61)||¥3,900 (US$36)|
|2-Day Passport||¥14,800 (US$136)||¥8,800 (US$81)|